You Choose Fitness is perfect if you are:
- Over 30
- Over 40
- Over 50
- All of the above
Alternatively, if any of the following excuses (and yes, they ARE excuses) sound familiar, now’s the time to give me a call:
Excuse No.1: I’ve got heart problems.
- No excuse not to exercise – it just has to be the ‘right’ exercise
Excuse No.2: I’ve been diagnosed with Diabetes II.
- And? All the more reason to exercise and get your eating in order – NOW!
Excuse No. 3: I’m seriously overweight and embarrassed about exercising in front of anyone else.
- Yes. That’s what one-on-one personal training is there for. Or you could partner up with an equally overweight friend and get healthy together.
Excuse No. 4: I can’t run. I’ve got bad knees/ankles/hips.
- Since when did fitness and health = running? Time to find out what you’ve been missing out on all these years.
Excuse No. 5: I’m prone to depression and can’t really commit to anything.
- You don’t have to commit to regular sessions – but what’s stopping you trying ‘one’? Call me!
Excuse No. 6: I’m afraid I won’t be able to keep up.
- That’swhy I’m there – to tailor sessions to your needs and abilities.
Excuse No. 7: I’m pregnant.
- Even more important that you exercise and eat healthily.
Excuse No. 8: I’ve just had a baby.
- And you don’t want to get back into shape??? I don’t believe you!
Excuse No. 9: I’ve got back problems.
- That’s why you need me – to help you exercise safely so your back problems don’t affect your health in other ways.
Excuse No. 10: I’ve tried every diet on the planet and dieting doesn’t work, so what’s the point?
- You’ve hit the nail on the head. Dieting doesn’t work. Now – are you ready to find out what does?
Excuse No. 11: I don’t have time.
- Hmmmm! Call me when Coronation Street is over!